NCPIE has developed a variety of ready-to-use and customizable, downloadable materials to help users promote the MUST for Seniors program through community publications or the local news media.
- Drop-in newsletter articles allow organizations or community newspapers to customize and include these articles in publications or web sites
- To reach caregivers — "Helping Your Independent Older Parents Use Medications Safely"
- To reach older adults — "Older Adults — Who Are Especially Susceptible to Medicine Use
Related Problems — MUST Take Time Out to Talk About Their Medications"
- Display ads available in multiple sizes (1-column, ¼ page, ½ page) for use
in newsletters, newspapers
and other publications
- Media Alert to notify news media outlets about an upcoming event. This should
be distributed via e-mail to health reporters and editors one week before the
workshop. This one-page advisory should also include opportunities for
photographs or video, if appropriate.
- Press Release to announce that XYZ organization is holding a MUST for Seniors event and call attention to the need for education about safe medication use among older adults.
- Calendar Listing to include workshop in community calendars. This should be submitted to the community page editor three weeks before the workshop.