1. Always read and follow the label instructions.
2. Always take medicine as directed on the label or by your healthcare professional.
3. Know if your medicines include acetaminophen.
4. Ask your healthcare professional or pharmacist, if you are unsure if your medicine contains acetaminophen.
5. Never take more than one acetaminophen medicine at a time.
6. Do not take more than the recommended acetaminophen dose.
7. Do not take acetaminophen for longer than directed on the label, unless directed by a healthcare professional.
8. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if taking acetaminophen is safe with any new medicine that is prescribed or recommended.
9. Make a list of all medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, dietary and herbal supplements.
10. Review and update your medication list often with your healthcare providers.